The recent stretch of hot, dry weather has landed the Town of Stellarton in Stage 1 of its Water Contingency Plan.
The following activities are restricted:
• Sprinkling, watering or irrigating of shrubbery, trees, lawns, grass, plants, vegetables, flowers, etc;
• Filling or topping of pools;
• Washing of motor vehicles;
The above uses are restricted to the following:
• Even numbered addresses are permitted on even calendar days (2nd, 4th, 6th, etc.) from 6am to 11am and 7pm to midnight;
• Odd numbered addresses are permitted on odd calendar days (1st, 3rd, 5th, etc.) from 6am to 11am and 7pm to midnight.
As today is the 10th, even numbered civic addresses are permitted to the above usage.
To view the full by-law: https://bit.ly/2DMzA2u
For information regarding our Water Contingency Plan, please call the water line: 902-752-6168.