24th Annual Riverfront Jubilee
August 2, 2019
Friday, August 2: KIM MITCHELL with Sass Jordan, Andre Pettipas and the Giants and East River Rats
Saturday, August 3: Wintersleep with Ria Mae, Moon Logic and The Collective
Sunday, August 4: Trooper & Big Wreck, Carson Downey Band and The Hypochondriacts
presented by Classic Rock Z97.9 and Today’s Best Variety Mix 94.1
Single Day Tickets | VIP Single Day
Friday:$35.00 advance (June 1-August 1), $40.00 at the gate | Friday: $70.00 advance (June 1-August 1), $80.00 at the gate
Saturday: $35.00 advance (June 1-August 2), $40.00 at the gate | Saturday: $70.00 advance (June 1-August 2), $80.00 at the gate
Sunday: $40.00 advance (June 1-August 3), $45.00 at the gate | Sunday: $80.00 advance (June 1-August 3), $80.00 at the gate
Weekend Passes: $105.00 (July 1 onwards) regular price and at the gate | VIP Weekend Passes: $195.00 (July 1 onwards) regular price and at the gate
(taxes and fees included, all tickets are 19+, daily advance cease sale at 4 p.m. day of show)
- front of stage access
- a private cash bar with specialty liquor and spirit options
- an exclusive food truck and snack bar
- VIP-only seating, private bathrooms
- separate access to The Jube Shop merchandise area.
Food Truck Village will also be a newly featured amenity for fans to enjoy during the festival. Complete details about the Food Truck Village will be shared in the near future.
CHAD Transit Safe Ride Home Program, made possible by CHAD Transit and the Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation.
- pickup location at the parking lot on the corner of Provost and George Street, just before the New Glasgow Legion
- reserve a seat until Wednesday, July 31 at 4:30 p.m. or until busses are fully booked
- reserve a seat on one of three busses running for each night of the festival, please call 902-928-1234.